Information We Collect
We collect information about you in a few different ways:
- When you provide it to us directly: We ask for certain information such as your name and email address when you sign up for a newsletter or create an account on greatpersonalities.com.
- Through your use of the Services: We automatically collect information about your use of the Services, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including:
- To provide and improve the Services: We use your information to deliver and personalize the Services, as well as to support and improve the performance of the Services.
- To communicate with you: We may use your information to send you updates, newsletters, and other communications about greatpersonalities.com and the Services.
- For research and analytics: We may use your information to understand how people use the Services and to improve the Services.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information in the following ways:
- With third-party service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting the Services or sending emails on our behalf.
- With third parties for legal reasons: We may share your information with third parties if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, protect the safety of any person, or defend the rights or property of greatpersonalities.com.
You have the following rights in relation to your information:
- The right to access your information: You can request a copy of the information we hold about you by contacting us at [email protected].
- The right to correct your information: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, you can request that we correct it by contacting us at [email protected].
- The right to erase your information: You can request that we erase any personal information we hold about you by contacting us at [email protected].
- The right to object to the processing of your information: You can object to the processing of your information by contacting us at [email protected].